Whatsapp is one of the most used messaging services.It has millions of active user exchanging messages and media content across the globe.Whatsapp rolls out frequent updates to give it’ users a better user experience and better productivity.Recently we witnessed the update of inclusion of Voice calling and Video calling on Whatsapp application.The most recent update adds the feature of Stories what we have seen on Instagram and Snapchat.The Whatsapp Story get deleted within 24 hours from the upload time.It would be really amazing if we could Save Whatsapp Stories to Android Phone.There is no direct way to do it.But this it is definitely possible to Save Whatsapp Stories to Android Phone.
Top ways to Save Whatsapp Stories to Android Phone:
There is particularly 2 ways available to Save Whatsapp Stories to Android Phone.The methods that will be discussed can be done on any Android device running Android 5.0 Lollipop and above.The methods will work perfectly fine on non-root devices.The methods do not require your devices to be rooted.
Method 1: Use ES File Explorer to Save Whatsapp Stories to Android Phone
This method does not require any app to be installed on the device.However, a file manager is required to Save Whatsapp Stories to Android Phone.
NOTE: The folder we need to access is hidden by default.We recommend using ES File Explorer to Save Whatsapp Stories to Android Phone.
- Install ES File Explorer from Google Play Store.
- Launch ES File Explorer and turn on the “Show Hidden Files” from the left side of the screen.
- Go to Whatsapp folder and which can be accessed from ES File Explorer directly which can be found under “Phone Storage”.
- Open the Whatsapp folder and tap on the Media folder.
- You will see a .Statuses folder in faded blue colour.
- Open the .Statuses folder and you can see all the stories you have viewed.
- Click on the Story you want to save and you are done..!!
Method 2: Story Saver for Whatsapp to Save Whatsapp Stories to Android Phone
This is a Third Party App to Save Whatsapp Stories to Android Phone.This will easily get your work done.
- Download Story Saver for Whatsapp from Playstore or click here.
- Launch the Application and tap on “New” located on the bottom of the screen which will show all recent stories
- From the Stories available, tap the Photo or Video to open and save it.
- Now below the Status, tap on the Down Arrow button which will download the Status or Story to your phone Gallery
There is no other way available to Save Whatsapp Stories to Android Phone.Privacy is the main concern for Whatsapp that is why they have not included any direct way to save the Stories.You should also respect the privacy of others users.Finally wrapping up this article.I hope you will find it useful.